I am kind of burnt today. Haven’t slept very well in the past week so as the week progressed my energy level tanked.

Right now I am at a fork in the road. I have options! I can continue to work from home or head back out to the ‘workplace’ (which is often surprisingly where little work gets done.) The offer is super tempting… I am giving myself 6 months to decide and one year to transition into it (if I go that route.)

I am losing the house in 1 year, unless I buy it from the owner, so I have that consideration to factor in as well. Upside is that I can pretty much set my own price as I have bought property in an ‘urgent’ situation before and am familiar with the process of doing it without a broker.